Hi Friends, Learn 3 methods of on How to Install WordPress plugins. Also learn how to deactivate, delete and update plugins.
Invite You to subscribe to my Video Channel: http://goo.gl/wdCj68
Cpanel Used is from bluehost check out review http://www.yeahilike.com/web-hosting-review-and-tutorial/
WordPress is licensed under: https://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/gpl-2.0.en.html
These 3 methods are discussed and the plugins which are installed.
1) Install Plugins from Your own wordpress plugin directory
(list all Urls, Quick XML Sitemap)
2) Install Plugins by Uploading to Your WordPress site (need to download plugin from wordpress.org
(Disable Comments and Video Thumbnails)
3) Upload to Your cpanel and activating via WordPress
(Simple Social Share)
4) Also learn how to deactivate and delete plugin
5) Updating plugin is also covered
Hope You find this tutorial helpful to You. Invite You to share this video with Your Friends and Family to benefit them
Thanks for watching. Cheers and Happy site building.
Invite You To Follow http://plus.google.com Profiles
Anthony Zheng Gao
Links Licensed under: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0 Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY-SA 3.0)