Build a WordPress Site from Start to Finish in 30 minutes – WordPress Tutorial for Beginners
Lecture 2: Obtain a domain name and hosting services: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8Zg4Wt8Vzk
Series Build a WordPress Site from Start to Finish – UDEMY
By Erin McIntyre – Web Developer
If you need a functional, attractive website but don’t have the money to hire a topnotch web developer, you’ve found the right course. Geared for both business websites and personal websites, Build a WordPress Site from Start to Finish gives you the tools you need to create a website that looks great and works exactly the way you want it to. You’ll learn how to structure menus, install themes, change your website’s header, configure WordPress settings, add widgets to your sidebar, install an image slider, and adjust your SEO settings to make your site search engine friendly.
No previous knowledge of WordPress is required. The course can be completed in under 30 minutes.
The videos in this course never expire, and you may come back and watch them as many times as you need.
What’s in the Course?
1. Over 5 lectures and 32 mins of content!
2. The tools to structure a WordPress website in a functional and attractive manner
3. Learn to create menus
4. Learn to customize sidebars
5. Learn to install image sliders
6. Learn to configure WordPress settings
1. No previous web design experience is required.
2. It’s recommended that students already have a domain name with a WordPress installation, but obtaining a domain name and installing WordPress is covered briefly at the beginning of the course for students who have not already completed these steps.
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for brand new WordPress users or beginning WordPress users. No prior web design knowledge is required.